1. Cut cardstock to 5.5 x 10.5 inches.
2. Score at 1.25, 2.5, 4.25, 6 inches and 8.25.
3. Stamp mermaid and seahorses multiple times. Color with Copics and cut out.
4. Add Smooch to Mermaid and seahorses for shimmer.
5. Color pearls with copics and embellish mermaid.
6. Stamp sentiment. Cut out in circle shape. Ink edges.
7. Color white cardstock with Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Inks. Spritz with water.
8. Add Glimmer Mist over the Distress Inks.
9. Sprinkle Deep Impressions EP powders on cardstock randomly and heat from underside. This will form the effect of water droplets.
10. Trim cardstock and adhere to card base.
11. Adhere mermaid, sentiment and seahorse images to card.
12. Add ribbon and tie in a bow.