BIRTHDAY Hobby Horse by Suzanne Czosek
Cling Hobby Horse
Cling Shade Tree
Guys and Gears Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
CRQ159 Cling Hobby Horse, SSC1145 – Guys & Gears, CRP160 Cling Shade Tree
Blue, White Cardstock
Ranger Dye Ink – Stormy Sky, Vintage Photo
Ranger Archival Ink – Black
Watercolor Pencils – Light Blue, Terracotta, Peach, Green, Brown, Gold
Sponge Daubers, Waterbrush, Detail scissors
- Cut card base from blue cardstock.
- Cut white cardstock.
- Rip scrap cardstock to use as mask for skyline/grass line.
- Lay ripped piece of cardstock and sponge bottom half of cardstock with brown dye ink.
- Lay matching half of ripped cardstock and line up with ground and sponge top half of sky with light blue dye ink.
- Stamp boy on left side using black archival ink. Re-ink and stamp on another piece of white cardstock.
- Stamp tree on right side lining up the roots with the brown dye ink.
- Color second image on white cardstock using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
- Cut out boy with detail scissors. Sponge edges of image with brown dye ink.
- Attach boy over stamped image.
- Color tree using watercolor pencils and waterbrush. For leaves color green watercolor pencil on scrap cardstock and use waterbrush to pick up green.
- Stamp sentiment using black ink on white cardstock. Cut to banner shape. Tie twine around edge.
- Layer white cardstock onto card base.
- Layer main image onto white cardstock. Pop dot sentiment and attach.