FALL Hay Ride Kiddos by Wendy Jordan
Cling Hay Ride Kiddos
Ochre Color Fragments
Caramel Color Fragments
Fresh Green Glass Glitter
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Paper: Rusted Metallic, Clay (Bazzill Basics Paper), Classic Solar Crest (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), YG11, YG13, YG17, E000, E00, E11, R20, Y23, Y26, Y28, YR15, E21, E23, E25, E27, C3, C5, C9, G12, G17, B28, R22, R24, R27, BG0000, B32, B34, B37, E42, E43, E44 (Copic Sketch Markers), Old Paper Distress Ink (Ranger)
brads (Creative Impressions)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
1. Stamp focal image and color with desired medium.
2. Add color fragments to hay bales and under tires.
3. Apply crushed glass glitter in between tires.
4. Use shredded cardstock as hay for bottom of card decoration.
5. Use a corner rounder for all corners of card base and card panels.
6. Adhere brads in corners.
7. With a sponge dauber, apply ink to edges of focal image.