BACKGROUNDS Foliate Quad Cube by Melinda Gleissner
Foliate Quad Cube
Stardust Embossing Powder
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink by Tsukineko
VersaMark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko
Kraft Cardstock by The Paper Company
White Cardstock by The Paper Company
The Green Stack Paper Stack by DCWV
Standard Circle Die Set & Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders
Scallop Circle Punch by Marvy Uchida
Permanent E-Z runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Create card base from a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of kraft cardstock.
- Cut a 5-1/4” x 4” panel from patterned paper.
- Stamp foliage image from Foliate Quad Cube using VersaMark ink several times to cover panel with image.
- Sprinkle with Star Dust embossing powder; Use heat tool to set powder.
- Cut a 5-1/4” x 4-1/8” panel from kraft paper; Adhere to embossed panel; Attach to card base.
- Cut a 5-1/4” x 2” panel from patterned paper; Cut a 5-1/4” x 2-1/8” panel from kraft paper; Adhere two panels together; Attach to card base.
- Cut a 3-1/2” x 1” and a 3” x 3/4” panel from patterned paper; Cut panels from kraft to use as mats; Cut triangles from one end of each paper; Adhere patterned paper to corresponding kraft mats; Attach to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink; Die-cut into circle shape.
- Punch a scalloped circle from kraft paper to use as mat; Adhere circles together; Attach to card base.