BACKGROUNDS Tiled Quad Cube by Melinda Gleissner
Tiled Quad Cube
Memento Dye Ink in Assorted Colors by Tsukineko® (Summer Sky, Rose Bud, Cottage Ivy, Danube Blue, Bamboo Leaves, Grape Jelly...)
Core'dinations Krafty Premum Cardstock by Darice
Black Cardstock by The Paper Company
White Cardstock by The Paper Company
Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper Tool by We R Memory Keepers
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Cut and score 8” x 4” panel from kraft cardstock to create a top-folding card base.
- Cut 3-7/8” x 3-7/8” panel from black cardstock; Adhere to card base.
- Cut 3-3/4” x 3-3/4” panel from kraft cardstock; Adhere to card base.
- Cut 4 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” panels from white cardstock; Stamp a different tile on each square using a different color of ink each time.
- Cut 4 1-5/8” x 1-5/8” panels from black cardstock.
- Round 2 opposite corners of each panel; Mat stamped panels on to black panels.
- Adhere panels to card base.
- Repeat all steps to create additional cards.