FRANTAGE Typewriter Note by Melinda Gleissner
Aged Copper Embossing Enamel
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Archival Jet Black Ink by Ranger
Antique Linen Distress Ink by Ranger
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink by Ranger
Foam Blending Tool by Ranger Inkssentials
Black Cardstock by The Paper Company
White Cardstock by The Paper Company
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Create a card base by folding an 11” x 4 1/4” piece of black cardstock in half.
- Cut a 5 1/4” x 4” white panel; Adhere to card base.
- Cut a 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” white panel.
- Stamp Distressed Type on white panel using Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Using Foam Blending Tool and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, ink the outer edges of stamped panel; Adhere to card base.
- On scrap of white paper, stamp Typewriter Note with Archival Jet Black Ink; Fussy-cut image.
- Adhere image to card base using foam adhesive.