1. Stamp Boots Kiddo onto white cardstock and color with alcohol markers. Use markers to create pattern background around stamped image.
2. Color lightly with color pencil around image and blend using a paper stump or cotton swab dipped in odorless mineral spirits. Round each corner of white cardstock.
3. Glue yellow cardstock onto green card base. Round the corners of blue cardstock and tie ribbon into bow around it and glue to yellow layer.
4. Dot around the edges of blue cardstock with Beacon glue and sprinkle White Mica Fragments. Shake off excess.
5. Use foam adhesive on white cardstock and add on top of blue cardstock. Add a few more dots of Beacon glue and sprinkle a few White Mica Fragments over it. Shake off excess.