SPRING Boots Kiddo by Kristine Reynolds
Cling Boots Kiddo
Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel
Ochre Color Fragments
M292 Boots Kiddo, FREG034 Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel, FRC06 Ochre Fragments
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Spectrum Noir Markers
Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Polka Dot Cardstock by Lilly Bee
Yellow Patterned Paper by Basic Grey
Flower by Prime Mktg
Large Yellow Brad by JoAnn's Scrapessentials
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Create a top folding 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card from Light Suede cardstock.
2. Adhere paper panels to card front.
3. Stamp Boots Kiddo with black ink on a white cardstock panel and color with markers.
4. Adhere image to card.
5. Randomly sprinkle Aged Ochre embossing enamel underneath the image.
6. Randomly sprinkle Ochre fragments over the embossing enamel.
7. Heat from underneath the card until the embossing enamel melts.
8. Install flowers with large brad.