1. Create a 5 1/4" square card out of light suede cardstock.
2. Sponge hazlenut ink on the edges of the patterned paper panels and adhere together.
3. Wrap ribbon around card and secure with brad.
4. Stamp eagle in black ink on a white panel and color with markers.
5. Sponge hazelnut ink around the edges and across the eagle panel.
6. Adhere eagle panel to patterned paper layers.
7. Adhere to card front.
8. Randomly sprinkle Aged Ivory embossing enamel and mica fragments on card from and heat from underneath until it melts.
9. Curl edges of star paper.