1. Stamp Violet image in Versamark on pink cardstock and emboss with Bronze EP. Adhere to cardfront. Adhere 3 strips of thin cardstock to cardfront to look like pleats.
2. Stamp Garden Gal image and color with Copics. Stamp additional flowers from Garden Gals and Nasturtium. Color, cut out and add to Garden Gal image.
3. Spritz Garden Gal image with Coffee to age.
4. Sprinkle Aged Bronze EP to the image and heat from the underside.
5. Adhere White Mica Flakes to the image.
6. Wrap cardfront with ribbon. Adhere Garden Gal panel to cardfront.
7. Heat bow with heat gun to curl. Adhere to Garden Gal image.