VINTAGE CIRCUS Hippo Ride by Kristine Reynolds
Thoughtful Wishes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Scenic Selection Embossing Powder Kit
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Spectrum Noir Markers
Gray Cardstock by The Paper Studio
Orchid Cardstock by Recollections
Dotted Swiss Grape Jelly & Irish Eyes Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Sew Easy Floss & Buttons by We R Memory Keepers
Dies by Spellbinders
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Create a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" top folding card out of gray cardstock.
2. Adhere dotted swiss cardstock layers to the card front.
3. Die cut frame out of orchid cardstock.
4. Stamp Hippo image and senitment on a die cut white panel in black ink and color with markers.
5. Apply VersaMark ink directly to the edges of the image panel and emboss with Lettuce embossing powder.
6. Adhere image panel to card.
7. Tie floss through buttons and adhere to card with Zip Dry glue.