1. Stamp Flourish from the Jumbo Poinsettia set along the edges of a 6 x 12 panel of white cardstock with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Silver Tinsel embossing powder.
2. Sprinkle a little Aged Silver EE along the left edge of the panel and heat from underneath until melted.
3. Punch silver paper and glue to the edges of the 6 x 12 panel before adhering to a 12 x 12 yellow panel.
4. Stamp Rose three times on white cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
5. Cut out the roses and adhere to the page.
6. Adhere picture to the page.
7. Create a tag out of cream cardstock.
8. Stamp Sentiment on tag with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Detail Black embossing powder.
9. Sponge mustard seed ink around the edges and on the tag.
10. Sprinkle a little aged silver embossing enamel on the tag and heat from underneath until melted.
11. Adhere tag to page.
12. Adhere silver ribbon to tag.