1. Sew patterned paper onto a 12 x 12 sage page with sewing machine.
2. Stamp Music score with VersaMark ink on to a cream panel of cardstock and heat emboss with Aged Marine Embossing Enamel.
3. Cut Music score panel into strips and adhere to page.
4. Adhere pictures to page with zip dry glue.
5. Hand cut banners out of cream cardstock.
6. Stamp title letter on each of the banners with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Aged Marine Embossing Enamel.
7. Sponge Bottle ink around the edges of the banner and then sew onto page with sewing machine.
8. Stamp butterflies on cream panels with black ink and color with markers.
9. Fussy cut out butterflies and adhere to page leaving wings free.
10. Add aged gold embossing enamel and purple glitter glass around the butterflies and off the page and heat emboss from underneath the page until the EE melts.