1. Create a top folding 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card out of Kraft Cardstock.
2. Sponge edges of card with blue dye ink .
3. Adhere a blue panel of cardstock to the card base.
4. Spray coffee/water mixture on a panel of a 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" Kraft panel and allow to dry.
5. Stamp map image randomly off the edges of the panel with VersaMark ink.
6. With finger, rub green chalk across the stamped edges so the image appears.
7. Stamp navigateur image with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Amethyst EP.
8. Stamp small stamps from Air Travel set with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Saphire and Periwinkle EP.
9. Sponge Denim ink around the edges of the panel.
10. Adhere panel to card at an angle.
11. Sprinkle Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel on the card.
12. Sprinkle Glass glitter over the top of the EE and then heat emboss from underneath until melted.