FARM On the Farm Scrapbook Page by Cyndi Bundy
On the Farm Perfectly Clear Stamps
Peach Color Fragments
Canary Color Fragments
Taupe Color Fragments
Sepia Versafine Ink by Tsukineko
Yellow Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Black Magic Cardstock by Core'dinations
Washi Tape by Prima
Hexagons Die by Spellbinders
Splendid Alphabet Die by Lifestyle Crafts
Melted Chocolate Dylusions Ink Spray by Dyan Reavely
Chicken Wire Stencil by Balzaar Designs
- Spray brown ink onto chicken wire stencil and press onto yellow background cardstock. Repeat as desired.
- Cut 6 small hexagons with Spellbinders die from Black Magic cs. On pastel backs stamp animals and scenery from Cowlick Birthday and On the Farm stamp sets in sepia versafine ink. Ink edges. Adhere in alternating pattern to middle bottom third of page.
- Add washi tape accents. Add wet glue in desired areas and sprinkle on a mix of Canary, Peach and Taupe color fragments.
- Die cut letters and attach to a large hexagon shape cut with spellbinders die. Ink edges with versafine. Attach to page towards middle top.
- Mat photo on brown cardstock and attach to page with dimensional adhesive.