SPRING Garden Gal by Kristine Reynolds
Shabby White Embossing Enamel
Pearlized Mica Fragments
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Adirondack Hazelnut & Denim Dye Ink by Ranger
Spectrum Noir Markers
Blue Cardstock by DCWV
This & That Patterned Paper by Lilly Bee
Ribbon by May Arts
Oval Die by Spellbinders
Pop Dots by All Night Media
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Create a square top folding card out of blue cardstock.
2. Adhere patterned paper panel to card.
3. Randomly sprinkle Shabby White EE on card and heat from underneath until it melts.
4. Tie ribbon around card.
5. Stamp Garden Gal image on a white die cut oval and color with spectrum noir markers.
6. Sponge ink on panel.
7. Adhere image panel to card with pop dots.
8. Apply mica fragments with zip dry glue.