1. Layer green panel and chevron paper panels on to a top folding square blue card.
2. Stamp flourish with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with blue embossing powder.
3. Stamp flourish again with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with stardust embossing powder.
4. Randomly sprinkle Shabby white embossing enamel on card and heat from underneath to melt.
5. Tie twine around card.
6. Stamp Balloons on a white panel with black ink.
7. Color image with markers.
8. Trim panel and back with a slightly larger pink panel.
9. Attach panel to card with pop dots.
10. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel.
11. back panel with a die cut scallop edge panel and then adhere to card with pop dots.