1. Stamp Royal Insignia onto Heather cardstock with the Versamark Watermark ink pad and sprinkle with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel and tap off the excess before heating.
2. Sponge edges with black ink pad and glue down to Sawdust card base.
3. Sand Two Scoops paper and sponge around edges with tan and black ink. Glue ribbon across the bottom and add to card base.
4. Stamp King Teapot onto Lilac cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink pad and sprinkle with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel. Tap off excess and heat from back side of cardstock.
5. Add King Teapot image with foam adhesive dots and glue down sentiment underneath.
6. Add rhinestones. Complete!