KIDDOS Surfer Kiddo by Kristine Reynolds
Cling Surfer Kiddo
Sunflower Micro Glitter
Ochre Color Fragments
Stamp N Bond Powder
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Spectrum Noir Markers by Crafter's Companion
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Patterned PAper by TPC Studio
Die by Spellbinders™
Border Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts™
Sun Punch by Fiskars®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Punch a strip of green cardstock and then adhere it to the left side of a top folding teal card.
- Adhere patterned paper panel to the card front.
- Stamp Kiddo on a white die cut oval panel.
- Color image with markers and sponge clouds on with aqua ink.
- Back image panel with a die cut scallop edge orange oval panel and then adhere to card.
- Punch sun out of yellow cardstock.
- Cover the punched sun with VersaMark ink and then Stamp and bond.
- Heat to melt, then while still warm cover with Sunflower micro glitter.
- Shake off excess glitter and then adhere to card with Pop Dot.
- Adhere fragments to card with Zip dry.