FLOWERS Vase Bouquet Card by Kristine Reynolds
Detail Clear Embossing Powder
Cotton Ball White Fun Flock
Versa Marker Watermark Pen
R170 Vase Bouquet
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Spectrum Noir Markers by Crafter's Companion
Cardstock by Bazzill Basic Paper®
Ribbon by May Arts
Twine & Yellow Button by DoodleBug®
Glue Pen by Sakura®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Adhere a strip of Ribbon to a square yellow card.
- Stamp Vase Bouquet on a white panel with black ink.
- Color with Spectrum Noir markers.
- Cover vase part of the image with VersaMarker ink and emboss with Detail Clear embossing powder (repeat).
- Apply Cotton Ball flock to small flowers with glue pen.
- Back image panel with a slightly larger orange panel and adhere to card.
- Tie twine around ribbon to create a bow.
- Tie button on to ribbon and then adhere to card.