BABY Buggy by Melinda Gleissner
Cling Baby Buggy
Cling Twinkle Poem
Fran•táge Embossing Kit
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Archival Jet Black Ink by Ranger
White Cardstock by The Paper Company
Pink Patterned Paper by Me & My Big Ideas
Pink Cardstock by Bazzill
Standard Circle Die Set, Scalloped Circle Die Set, & Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Martha Stewart White Dimensional Pearl Stickers by EK Success
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
Blending Paper Stumps by Pro Art
- Cut 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" panel from white cardstock
- Score 4 1/4" x 8-1/2" white cardstock at 4 1/4" and 6 3/8"; Fold on score lines.
- Cut 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” panel from white cardstock; Adhere to other cut white cardstock panel.
- Cut two 4-1/8” x 4-1/8” panels from pink cardstock; Adhere 1 panel on card front and other on inside.
- Cut two 4” x 4” panels from pink patterned paper; Adhere 1 panel on card front and other on inside.
- Die cut scalloped circle using pink cardstock; Die cut standard circle using white cardstock.
- Stamp Baby Buggy image on white circle; Color with Prismacolor pencils and blend with Odorless Paint Thinner.
- Ink edges of stamped circle with VersaMark ink; Sprinkle with Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel; Tap off excess and heat set with heat tool.
- Tie bow using pink ribbon; Adhere pink die cut circle to card base.
- Adhere stamped circle to card base.
- Stamp sentiment to inside of card using Jet black ink.
- Embellish card with pearl stickers.