Measurements: A-2 (8 1/2" x 5 1/2")
1. Cut, score and fold card base
2. Trim Cream panel a bit smaller than base
3. Cut patterned paper a bit smaller than the cream panel.
4. Cut back side of patterned paper to 2" X 4".
5. Attach all panels together.
6. Attach brads to the lower right corner of striped patterned panel.
7. Adhere 2" X 4" patterned paper using foam pop dots.
8. Stamp Elephant onto cream panel and color with Copics.
9. Die cut Elephant using round circle Nestabilities and while still in die, sponge Antique Linen around edges.
10. Attach to the lower left corner of card using foam pop dots.
11. Ink up portion of the sentiment using Memento marker and stamp onto cream colored scrap.
12. Die cut sentiment using the Labels trio die and ink up edges just like what was done with the elephant image.
13. Attach to upper part of stripped card stock.
14. Punch butterflies using butterfly punch.
15. Attach butterflies around sentiment tag.