BABY Calligraphy Sampler by Suzanne Czosek
Cling Calligraphy Sampler
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Brown, White Cardstock
Memento – Rosebud, Ranger Distress Ink – Gathered Twigs
Ranger Archival Ink – Coffee
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist – Pink Bubblegum
Watercolor Pencils –Terracotta, Peach, Brown, Gold, Pink
Sponge Daubers, Waterbrush, Circle Punch/Die, Sandpaper
White Twine, Buttons, Frame, Lace Trim, Seam Binding
- Cut and fold brown cardstock to form card base.
- Cut white cardstock. Stamp calligraphy stamp on white cardstock using brown ink. Sponge edges with pink dye ink.
- Stamp mother and child with brown ink. Color with watercolor pencils.
- Spray Glimmer mist on frame. Let dry. Sand off surface. Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
- Spray glimmer mist (pink) on white seam binding. Scrunch up and cover in pink mist. Sponge on brown dye ink on edges. Let dry.
- Trace shape onto image. Cut out to fit frame.
- Tie seam binding around calligraphy background.
- Attach calligraphy to card base.
- Add lace trim to either side of calligraphy piece.
- Attach frame to image and attach to card.
- Add twine to buttons. Add buttons to card.