1. Stamp the Pat A Cake image in black on white cardstock and lightly work around the edges with Distress Ink. Leave the center areas much lighter. Add glue pen to wreath around Mother's hair and sprinkle a little silver glass glitter for her hairpiece.
2. Die cut the image and mat. Cut two additional ovals from chipboard.
3. Mount the image and the mat to extra chipboard ovals for dimension.
4. Cover the front of the wooden plaque with vintage sheet music. Create a small border at the top with Graphic 45 papers. Distress edges with ink. Add a row of bling across the top.
5. Attach the matted image to the front of the project.
6. Tie a bow and add a bit of bling to the center of the bow. Attach using hot glue.