1. Using Memento ink, stamp image on Neenah CS.
2. Color image with Copic Markers and trim to desired size.
3. Create card base from Bazzill using a tent fold.
4. Trim ice cream cone background patterned paper.
5. Trim polka dot paper and punch bottom border with scallop punch.
6. Adhere polka dot paper to background paper with scalloped edge approximately ¾ inch up from bottom of card.
7. Trim ribbon and wrap around patterned paper going across the top of the polka dot paper covering edge and adhere to back.
8. Adhere patterned papers to card base.
9. Trim a mat for the image from Bazzill and adhere image to mat.
10. Add pop dots and attach matted image to card front.
11. Add Stampendous Crystal Micro Glitter to candle flames using Zip Dry.
12. Add a little bit of Stampendous Sunflower Micro Glitter to flame on chocolate (I did this as the brown ink was so dark, the flame was more difficult to see.).