BIRTHDAY Party Balloons by Melinda Gleissner
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink by Tsukineko
3-D Dot Adhesive Foam Squares by EK Success
Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, and White Cardstock by Darice
Glaze Gelly Roll Pen by Sakura
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Fold a 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” panel of dark blue cardstock in half to create card base.
- Cut a 5 1/4” x 4” panel in green cardstock; Adhere to card base.
- Cut a 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” panel in white cardstock; Stamp both balloons and Sending Wishes on panel with Memento black ink.
- Stamp balloons 3 times, once each on a scrap of dark blue, light blue & green cardstock.
- Detail cut balloons, one in each color; Adhere to white panel using Zip Dry Paper Glue with 2 balloons & 3-D Dot Adhesive Foam for the third.
- Adhere white panel to card base.
- Add accents to stamped image by coloring balloon “highlights” and dots with Glaze Gelly Roll Pen.