1. Cut and fold pink cardstock to create 5 ½" square card, top folding.
2. Stamp sentiment at top right corner of card using brown ink. Ink around edges of card.
3. Adhere rows of various ribbons and trims to card. Zig zag stitch around edges with sewing machine and brown thread.
4. Stamp Rose Corset on pink cardstock and patterned paper with Versamark ink and emboss with Vintage Mahogany Tinsel powder. Cut out entire image on pink cardstock, and corset only from patterned paper. Apply tiny pearl stickers to corset.
5. Sponge ink around edges. Adhere patterned corset over cut out image.
6. Ink tulle with brown ink, twist and adhere to card. Wrap ribbon with bow around image, and adhere to card with double-sided foam adhesive. Adhere rose, insert hat pin (cover with VM ink and emboss with tinsel EP first) through back of image, taking card to ensure that pin point is tucked under layers.