1. Score and fold 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 inch Tawny Medium panel to form card base.
2. Stamp Journal Border image using Desert Sand ink onto 4 1/2 X 5 1/4 inch Desert Storm panel, and cut vertically into three strips.
3. Apply strips onto card base overlapping them slightly and leaving 1/8 inch border.
4. Stamp typewriter onto Desert Storm scrap using Onyx Black ink and trim out.
5. Stamp sentiment onto paper image in the typewriter.
6. Stamp the paper grouping onto Desert Storm scrap and trim out.
7. Adhere typewriter and trimmed out papers onto card base with dimensional foam adhesive.
8. Stamp Asterick images with Onyx Black ink on card base - 3 along top left, and 3 along right bottom.
9. Diecut the Asterick dies using black and Desert Storm scrap - layer and top with black bauble before attaching to the card.