BABY Christening by Lea Kimmel
Cling Dream Text
My Mind’s Eye Paper
Nostalgia Neenah Classic Crest
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Viva Paper Pen in Opal
Lace, Unknown Origin
- Stamp Christening image on Neenah and color.
- Stamp Dream Text Background on Neenah, trim to desired size and add distress ink all over.
- Create card base with Bazzill and bottom layer of patterned paper with lace.
- Trim Bazzill layer for background stamped image and adhere to image.
- Using Nestabilities dies, cut out Christening image and patterned paper piece.
- Add distress ink around image piece getting right up to edge of image and around patterned paper edge.
- Layer both die cut pieces and adhere to background layer.
- Making allowances for thickness of lace, use pop dots on side away from lace and normal adhesive over lace balancing both sides of top layers.
- Add “pearls” with Viva paper pen and allow to dry, pearls round out as they dry.