1. Fold 4-1/4" x 11" panel of Kraft card stock in half to form card base.
2. Die cut Labels Eight on 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" panel of Rocky Road card stock, using Cuttlebug.
3. Stamp Shared Coffee on card base with Rich Cocoa Ink; color as desired.
4. Stamp coffee ring from Coffee Mug stamp set on Rocky Road panel.
5. Sprinkle on Clear Bark EP, Copper Detail EP, Carnelian EP and Bronzed Mica Fragments on Rocky Road panel and heat from underside.
6. Adhere Rocky Road panel to card base with ZipDry.
7. Trace inside edge of die inside die cut opening with brown marker.