1. Spritz white panel with coffee mixture and set aside to dry.
2. Punch the bottom of a dark red panel and then adhere to a brown card.
3. When the coffee spritzed panel is dry, Stamp the Floral strip down the left side of the card and the sound lines in the top right corner with Versamark ink.
4. Heat emboss with Detail Gold Embossing Powder.
5. Randomly sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel, Vintage Mahogany Embossing Tinsel, Champagne Glass Glitter, and Gold Halo Glitter Mix on the panel and heat from underneath to melt.
6. Stamp sentiment in the lower right corner with mahogany ink and then adhere panel to card.
7. Stamp angel on a white panel with black ink and color with copic markers.
8. Use the Versamark pen to emboss the trumpet with detail gold EP and the wings with Kaleidoscope EP.
9. Fussy cut the angel out and adhere to card with pop dots.