1. Adhere red cardstock panel to Shattered Card.
2. Cover a white strip of cardstock with VersaMark ink and then heat emboss with Jeweled gold embossing powder to create a sparkly panel.
3. Adhere panel to card.
4. Wrap ribbon around card.
5. Stamp image on a white panel and color with copic markers.
6. Use VersaMarker to apply ink to parts of image.
7. Emboss wings with Kaleidoscope EP.
8. Emboss fur trim with Winter Wonderland EP.
9. Emboss star and yellow balls with Jeweled gold EP.
10. Back image panel with dark green panel.
11. Adhere panel to card with gold brads.