1. Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
2. Sponge red ink around the edges and then cover panel with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Kaleidoscope EP.
3. Punch the bottom of a green panel and then adhere image panel to the green panel.
4. Adhere to card.
5. Wrap ribbon around the top of the image panel and card.
6. Stamp sentiment on a white panel.
7. Sponge red ink on the edges of panel and then back with a red panel.
8. Heat emboss sentiment panel with Kaleidoscope EP and them adhere to card.
9. Randomly sprinkle Aged Gold EE on card and heat from underneath to melt.