1. Emboss a piece of blue Core'dination Vintage cardstock with snowflake embossing folder.
2. Use sanding block to sand raised images and then adhere to a purple card.
3. Stamp sentiment with black ink on a white panel.
4. Sponge edges of panel with blue ink and then back with a purple panel and adhere to card.
5. Dip white brad in VersaMark pad and then heat emboss with Kaleidoscope EP
6. Apply a piece of sticky panel to a white panel of cardstock and die cut with snowflake dies.
7. Peel away the protective layer to expose the sticky portion and then cover with Multi Crystal Glitter Mix.
8. Shake off excess glitter and then attach to card with brad.
9. Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
10. Sponge clouds on to panel.
11. Back panel with purple panel and then adhere to card.
12. Adhere shaved ice fragments to card with Zip Dry adhesive.