1. Stamp Holly Bird image onto cream cardstock with Watermark ink and sprinkle with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel. Tap off excess and before heating sprinkle across the bottom of the image some Red Tinsel Embossing Powder and a few Burgundy Fragments from the Encrusted Jewel Red Kit. Heat set the image from the back side of the cardstock.
2. Distress with spray/splatter bottle filled with instant coffee water. Let edges of paper soak in extra water for a spill stain look. Heat dry or lay it under a Perfect Handle block to dry flat. When dry glue to Red Carpet glitter cardstock.
3. Stamp the sentiment words across the bottom of the tan cardstock. Add adhesive dots to the embossed image and adhere to the tan cardstock.
4. Cut the cardstock 10 inches by 5 1/2 inches and fold at 5 1/2 inches. One side will be shorter by 1-inch.
5. Sprinkle the Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel from the Encrusted Jewel Red Kit across bottom of the shorter fold. Add a sprinkle of Red Tinsel Embossing Powder and heat set from the back side of the cardstock. Add a strip of sanded Barn Siding Whitewash cardstock underneath on the shorter side of the card base.
6. Add the embossed image with glue.
7. Tie a ribbon around the top of the front card.