1. Stamp Holiday Giving on a white panel in black ink.
2. Sponge walnut and barn door distress ink on the panel.
3. Sprinkle red tinsel embossing powder, aged gold embossing enamel, and gold halo glass glitter.
4. Adhere panel to a red panel and then to a brown card.
5. Tie ribbon around the card.
6. Stamp skates on a white die cut circle and color with markers.
7. Cut the right edge of the circle.
8. Sponge distress inks on the panel.
9. Heat emboss the edges of the panel with red tinsel embossing powder.
10. Color fur with VersaMarker pen.
11. Sprinkle white embossing powder and crystal glitter on the fur and heat emboss.
12. Attach panel to card with pop dots.