1. Stamp snow sentiment block multiple times on a white panel with blue ink.
2. Cover panel with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with kaleidoscope EP.
3. Back panel with a blue panel and then with a larger white panel before adhering the cardstock layers to a blue card.
4. Stamp skates on a white die cut oval panel with black ink and color with markers.
5. Cover image panel with VersaMark ink and heat emboss Kaleidoscope EP and chunky white embossing powder.
6. Use Zip Dry adhesive to apply shaved ice fragments to the top of the skates.