1. Emboss using bark embossing powder.
2. Stamp pinecones 3 times.
3. Stamp Pine bough once.
4. Cut and ink up edges.
5. Using embossing enamel, fragments and mica add a chunky layer to the top corner of the bough and add some on a pine cone as well.
6. Stamp sentiment, ink edges and add some enamel to lower corner.
7. Layer sentiment 2 mats (burgandy and kraft) - ink Kraft mat.
8. Layer pattern paper onto large Kraft mat and ink edges and then put on 6 x 6 card base.
9. Add an extra complimenting pattern paper and place on kraft mat...ink edges. add to base.
10. Add pinecone collage to top corner of card using foam pop up tape and add popped up sentiment.