1. Stamp Poinsettia on red patterned paper with black ink. Cut out, removing leaves, and set aside.
2. Stamp Poinsettia again on green patterned paper, and cut out leaves.
3. Layer a strip of green patterned paper on a strip of black card stock and adhere to A2 size card base made form the patterned green paper.
4. Stamp border along bottom of card in black ink.
5. Ink Merry Christmas on the Christmas background stamp with a black marker. Stamp greeting on white card stock, and cut out into tag shape.
6. Layer onto a red tag shape, and punch hole at top.
7. Adhere Poinsettia to card, overlapping green strip, and fit the green leaves under the flower and adhere to card.
8. Tuck the tag in under the red petals of the poinsettia.