1. Fold 11 x 4.25 piece of Kraft card stock in half for card base. Stamp flourish from Jumbo Cottage Rose in Versamark ink onto bottom of card front. Add Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel and heat. Using a wet adhesive add small dots around flourish then sprinkle on Red Glass Glitter.
2. Stamp Christmas Kitten in Memento ink on Neenah white card stock. Color with alcohol markers. Color in holly leaf with Versamark pen and add Aged Hunter EE. Heat. Color bell with Gold Spica marker from Copic.
3. Cut a frame with LSC die in Green card stock. Layer Kitten panel onto green panel and adhere. Add this panel onto card stock base in center.
4. Tie a knot of Red/Green May Arts Ribbon and adhere to top of card with a glue dot.
5. Add wet adhesive to bottom of kitten panel around kitten's feet. Add Red Glass glitter. Let dry. Add a touch more adhesive over and around the red glitter then add Green Glass Glitter.