1. Wrap chevron ribbon around rust crackled cardstock panel and then adhere to black card.
2. Spritz coffee mixture on white cardsotck and allow to dry.
3. When dry stamp image on paper panel with black ink.
4. Color image with pencils and blend with mineral oil.
5. Tear edges of image panel.
6. Sponge distress inks around edges of panel and then adhere to card as shown.
7. Sprinkle Aged Gold embossing enamel and champagne glass glitter on card and heat from underneath to melt.
8. Sponge vintage photo ink on to white flowers and then adhere to card with pearl brads.