Measurements: 5.25 X 5.25 inches
1. Stamp evergreen image onto white cardstock using VersaMark Ink pad.
2. Sprinkle on clear embossing powder and heat set
using ink blending tool, add Evergreen Bough and Pine Needles ink filling in the white cardstock, making the edges slightly darker than the center.
3. Once again using the evergreen image, stamp onto the cardstock using the Pine Needles ink.
4. Using the edge of a wetted cloth, wipe any distress ink from top of the embossed images to really make the white POP.
5. Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using Coffee Bean ink and die cut using Labels 1 - trim outer edges off the label.
6. Die cut another Labels 1 from green cardstock and mount that beneath the white sentiment
Stamp three holly clusters, color with Copic markers and trim out - attach with foam adhesive.
7. Stamp pine branch onto green cardstock using Coffee Bean ink and trim out.
8. Using the Versamark pen, add to pine needles and sprinkle with Aged Green Embossing Enamel - heat set.
9. Stamp pinecones using Coffee Bean ink onto dark brown cardstock and trim out and attach both to lower left of card base.