1. Adhere yellow and red cardstock panels to a brown card base.
2. Sprinkle Aged Scarlet embossing enamel and red Glass Glitter along edges of yellow panel and heat from underneath until melted.
3. Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with copic markers.
4. Cover spots with VersaMarker ink and heat emboss with Red Tinsel Embossing Powder.
5. Back panel with green panel and adhere to card.
6. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval with black ink.
7. Back with a scallop edge oval panel and then adhere to card.