1. Stamp snowflakes on a white panel with blue ink.
2. Cover panel with VersaMark and heat emboss with Kaleidoscope EP before adhering to blue square card.
3. Adhere a piece of sticky panel to a white panel.
4. Remove protective layer of paper to expose the sticky part.
5. Stamp music on a white panel and then lay panel on the sticky panel leaving a frame of sticky panel around the edge.
6. Cover the "frame" with silver micro glitter and rub well.
7. Shake excess glitter back into jar.
8. Adhere panel to card.
9. Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
10. Repeat steps above using sticky panel and silver glitter to create frame around image panel.
adhere completed panel to card.
11. Randomly sprinkle chucky white embossing enamel, Multi Crystal Glitter Mix, and shaved ice fragments on card and heat from underneath to melt.