CHRISTMAS Kiddo Snow Globe by Debi Hammons
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
Medium Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Light Blue, White, and Dark Blue Cardstock
Clear Acetate Sheet
Double Sided Foam Adhesive Tape
Double Sided Craft Adhesive Tape
Blue VersaFine Stamp Pad
Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
- Fold a 4 1/4" X 11" Panel of Dark Blue cardstock in half to form card base. Set aside.
- On a 4" X 5 1/4" panel of light blue cardstock stamp the Snow Globe Image and Greeting in black as shown.
- Fill in around stamped images with snowflakes stamped in blue.
- Using a craft knife and a cutting mat, remove opening from snow globe image as shown.
- Stamp girl on a white panel of cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Using double stick tape or craft adhesive, apply adhesive around the entire cut out area on BACK side of light blue panel.
- Glue an appropriately sized panel of clear acetate over the opening on the back of the light blue cardstock.
- Use foam mounting tape to create a barrier all the way around the snowglobe open area by applying the foam tape on the back of blue panel direclty to the acetate. Don't allow any gaps between pieces.
- Put a small amount of shaved ice on to acetate within the circle created by the foam tape.
- Remove liner from top of foam tape.
- Holding card overhead, align the girl image through opening and secure to foam tape.
- Apply layered panels to card base from step 1 with additional foam adhesive.