1. Stamp postcard image once on white card stock (A2 tentfold), and once on white card stock cut to size.
2. Cover smaller image with adhesive sheet and Ultra Fine Crystal Snow Glitter.
3. Ink and Distress other image in browns with markers.
4. Cut carefully around holly using craft knife and cutting mat.
5. Color Ultra fine glitter image and cut off to oval frame.
6. Slide glittered oval behind holly on kraft layer and glue firmly
7. Adhere folded card to Patterned paper with dimensional foam adhesive.