1. Stamp Teddy kiddo image with black ink on a white die cut rectangle panel.
2. Color image with alcohol markers.
3.Use Versamarker pen to color the trim of the kiddos hat and coat and emboss with silver EP.
4. Back image panel with a red scallop edge die cut rectangle panel.
5. Adhere panel to a 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches top folding green card.
6. Install three red brads in a row on the top right side of the card.
7. Tie polka dot ribbon around the lower portion of the card.
8. Ink the sentiment stamp with black, red, and green ink and stamp on a white die cut panel.
9. Back oval panel with a red scallop edge oval panel.
9. Adhere sentiment panel to card.