1. Adhere green and cream Gemstone cardstock onto a red card.
2. Emboss a brown strip of Chocolate box cardstock with plaid embossing folder.
3. Adhere panel to card.
4. Stamp image on a white panel and color with copic markers.
5. Back image panel with a red die cut panel and adhere to card.
6. Randomly sprinkle aged gold embossing enamel on card.
7. Randomly sprinkle glitter glass on embossing enamel.
8. Heat from underneath to melt.
9. Stamp sentiment on a white panel with rich cocoa ink.
10. Back sentiment panel with a red die cut panel.
11. Heat a little embossing enamel and glitter glass on sentiment panel.
12. Adhere to card with pop dots.