1. Color inside of image.
2. Ink or airbrush a second image only on the outside and cut out the center portion.
3. Using foam pop up tape adhere the inked/airbrushed outer part on top of the colored version.
4. Add red micro glitter to the berries.
5. Layer onto red card stock mat. Set aside.
6. Starting with a red 6 x 6 card base add these layers.
7. Brown dot pattern paper layered onto silver card stock and then onto brown card stock.
8. Adhere to the base of card.
9. Add a textured silver layer of card stock to another brown mat.
10. Adhere to the dot pattern paper using foam pop up tape.
11. Adhere the image layers.
12. Add doo-dads and gears to the lower left corner of the image.