1. Punch the long edge of a 5 1/4 inch x 3 inch white panel.
2. Adhere punched panel to a 5 1/4 inch square, top folding card with the punched edge on the left side.
3. Stamp sentiment on the bottom on the white panel with black ink.
4. Stamp Kiddo image on a white panel and trim edges close to the image.
5. Color image with Spectrum Noir markers.
6. Back image panel with a slightly larger green panel.
7. Adhere image panel to card front.
8. Adhere polka dot ribbon around the card between the bottom of the image and the sentiment panels.